Sunday, November 6, 2011

Monkey invitations for a baby shower

    These are the invitations that I am making for the baby shower I am co-hosting for my grandson.As soon as I was told the theme I got right to work.I started brainstorming and this is what I came up with. I didnt want the same old style so I went with the sleeve type envelope.I am hand cutting all the monkeys myself.  I haven't fully completed them.I still have to print the pages with all the information about the baby shower, but I think they turned out pretty good.
     I would have made a video for them but I do not have equipment at this time to do so.Maybe in the near future, that will be my next experiment.

The measurements are:

    Card base:  3 3/4 x 5 1/4
    top layer:     3 1/2 x 5

   
    Sleeve:         8 1/4 x 5 3/4
    top layer:      5 x 3 6/8


                 Front view of the invitations and sleeves



  Back view of invitations: this where you would place the cards for stores you are registered at for the gifts


                         Sleeve before assembly

       Thank you to all for stopping by and taking a look at my little creation.I am so glad to be back and able to start posting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment