Thursday, August 16, 2012

Photo Ladder

     On one of my many pinterest searches, I found this awesome photo ladder created by Kendra over at Sweet_Ambitions. I just knew I had to have one, so my adventure began!!
     I went to the wood pile out behind the kiddos clubhouse to search for branches. When I got there I got the crap scared out of me. Mr. Woody the wood chuck was sitting on the pile and jump off.I ran and hid around the corner.LOL!!Big CHICKEN, right. We played peek-a-boo with each other, then I finally went and got my branches.
     My wonderful hubby cut the pieces the sizes I needed. The steps are (4)12 in. and the side pieces are (2)4 ft. 8 in. I placed the steps about 10 in. apart. The berry branches I picked up at Hobby Lobby for $1.47 ea. The pictures frames I picked up at Michael's for $1 and painted them with white acrylic paint. I am going to do the same she done and put black and white photos in it.



     It turned out a little crocked looking but I love how it looks. To me it looks really natural like that. Well, I hope you enjoyed my creations.

  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look and happy crafting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment