Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!!


Happy 4th of July to all my fellow crafters!!

        Today is a day for us all to celebrate our wonderful country and freedom. Also, it is a day for us to thank all those awesome service women and men that have helped to continue those freedoms. Furthermore, it is a day for us to pray for those service women and men that have not been able to come home to their families and to pray for those that have and continue to need out prayers. For those that are home continue to relive those awful days and need our support. So I say THANK YOU and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!


Now on to my craft for the 4th .....


     This idea came from one of my blogs that I follow, Organizing Homelife. I changed it up a little from hers. I cut the squares 2x2 and hot glued instead of pinned. I will have a step by step photo tutorial soon on one that I made for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Well, now onto eating celebrating!!! LOL


                           Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creation. Happy crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment