Friday, March 16, 2012

Pictures from the baby shower

I made mini diaper cakes and put two on each table. I have close-up pics of these on a previous post if you would like to check them out.
   I put dinner mints in these bags and added thank you tags in the color of the shower, I put easter
   grass on the center of all the tables, and sat out little mints that said It's a Boy
                                    These are the banners I made, they turned out super cute!
The gift table.I ended up forgetting the roll of table cover so I didn't get to do the tables the way I wanted.Now I  know for next time!I hung little monkeys from the corners of the tables and the chair for mommy to open her gifts in.


                                                         Sorry this is sideways, OOPS!
  The cake was purchased at the local grocery store, it turned out really cute
                                             This is the gift table before all the gifts arrived
 These are the labels I made for the water bottles.They say Marcus and Maranda's baby shower and
 the date
                                                             Me and mommy to be
                       Ultrasound of precious Josiah and pics of mommy and daddy,my son Marcus
                                        This was a little monkey I found at the local Walmart
   This is the gift table with the banners I made,one said It's A Boy and the other says The baby's name, Josiah,also the diaper cake I made.


     I had fun creating all the decorations for the shower.It was KINDA frustrating at time with all the commotion of my little ones, but well worth it. I wouldn't mind doing it again. Crafting relaxes me and put me in a much better mind set. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creations.Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment