Friday, April 13, 2012

Scrapbook page for my grandson

Well I decided to start a scrapbook for my grandson, Josiah. I am such a really proud grandma("Granny" as his daddy would put it!) So I guess I am a really proud granny!LOL! That just seems so funny to be called "granny", Grandma, grandmother,etc... Wow, Grandma! That's me, just cant believe it. Well. enough rambling. on with the pics.




I used the Sugar and Spice cricut cartridge for the sippy cup, bottle, and the love symbol.Not too sure the sizes I cut them at.I was not going to post this I do not know why, so i didnt writ down anything.  I know the cart was made for lil' girls but I thought these would be perfect. I just choose boy colors. Hey, what the heck, right!


I made a little take that can be pulled out and it has all his hospital information, like height, weight, time, etc....


The little prince is from the same cartridge, Sugar and Spice. I cut out "Little Princess" and cut off the ss from the end. The crown is a charm that I just had laying around. Not too sure what it is from. The word "sweet" is from a pack of Making Memories " Eclectic Metal Signs" The pearls are some $1 ones from Michaels.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. More pages to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment